There are 0 items in your cart
Damp homes cause health problems
July 20, 2017 0 comments
Symptoms of dampness
- Musty smells - in rooms that are closed for any period of time.
- Damp or mouldy clothes or shoes in wardrobes.
- Mould forming behind paintings, mirrors and furniture.
- Mould, stains or watermarks - on ceilings or walls.
- Rotting wood - in the structure of your house.
- Musty smells or mould under the house.
Condensation on windows - especially in bedrooms - isn't necessarily a sign of excessive dampness if it only happens occasionally during winter.